Monday, October 27, 2008

what i don't understand

what i don't understand is why people have to go to college. it seems to me, a waste of four years of my life, a gross waste of my money, and a waste of brain power. chemistry is the devil. even general chemistry. you may think that science isn't that hard, but omfg, i have seen what organic chemistry does to people. it turns them into zombies for real.

so at 11:50 am today, i got out of taking my gen chem midterm and it totally kicked my ass. well, hold on, i think i kicked its fill-in-the-blank and multiple choice ass, but it's word problems kicked my ass. i felt so unfortunate. my professor pinned up the answers on a board afterward, but i was too depressed to look.

on the bright and beautiful side, i escaped from my english class 50 minutes earlier! that is the beauty of being in the library, and acting like i'm doing research for a paper that i have already done. well, done two years ago. yeah, i'm using an old research paper. but, if the shoe fits...

1 comment:

Artfully Yours said...

Whose swearin' now?? Bobby is a bad bad girl!