Tuesday, October 28, 2008

eavesdropping

today during prehistory class, at eight flipping o clock in the morning, i was dozing when i happened to eavesdrop on an interesting converstation between two girls behind me.

girl a: so steve came to town over the weekend.

girl b: really? did he know you're staying with andrew?

girl a: yeah. i think that's why he came to visit. he was really disturbed by it. and it was so weird. all the feelings i used to have for him came flooding back.

girl b: really?

girl a: yeah. and then he started telling me how he still loves me and that he can't imagine me not being in his life. and then he hugged me and started crying! and i started crying too!

girl b: oh no!

so it was sort of a sadly romantic conversation. at least the information in it was. and then one of the girls (can't remember if it was a or b) asked me if she could borrow my notes. and i was like, uh no. i wanted to tell her that she should come to class and take her own notes but i'm not that rude. but i still am not going to let anyone copy my notes. they are precious.

1 comment:

Artfully Yours said...

Bob! You are hysterical! I love You! Come home!