Monday, May 18, 2009

the interrupted shower

i was sitting here blogging, when an memory suddenly assailed my senses.

it was awhile ago when i was taking a shower, perhaps at about ten o clock at night, and i was concentrating fully on getting my body and hair cleaned in a timely manner (thirty minutes is the quickest i get), when someone else came in to take a shower too. not surprising in the least.

both of us were absorbed within each of our cubicles, when i hear the door open and a masculine voice shout out.

i jumped and automatically covered my womanly parts, my heart racing. wtf?

i stood stock still and listened to what the voice had to say.

hey (girl's name) do you want me to keep you company?

my eyes bulged at this offer. i was silently going a little crazy at this unexpected turn of events.

then my heart quieted down, as my neighbor replied with a giggling, no.

perhaps then, the boy had noticed me, a stranger naked behind the rubber ducky shower curtain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had me falling off the chair bob! need to write a book!

terraworks said...

omg now i know why your mother told me to put on my depends on! i have to go now and do my kegals! lol you funny girl~