Friday, April 17, 2009

the shit spasm

he who will remain unnamed recently had, what i have coined, a shit spasm. he usually never utters such crude curse words, but upon this occasion, we heard the rare words spewing brokenly from his spitting mouth.

here was the scenario. me and sister c were fighting over who was to wash dishes and who was to rinse (again), when mother k demanded that he intervene and make a decision. instead of deciding who was to do what, he, frustrated at this inconvenience to his golf watching tv, burst out in shit song.

you know i'm so tired of all this sh-sh-shit! all the time you guys start this frickin sh-sh-shit.

i try to hide a smirk at his stuttering barrage of insult.

get that sh-sh-shit eating grin off your face!

the moment he left the room we all burst out in laughter.

2 comments:

terraworks said...

Baraaackaaaaaa! Oh my I may have tingled!- This shit is funny!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I came across this blog and you know what it is not that bad. Not great but I don't want to off myself in the middle of reading it. Its not nice to treat your parentals like that. I mean, you raise hell and get him all worked up and then you laugh at him..SO SAD..